Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by brijesh m <br...@yahoo.com> on 2008/07/24 07:37:06 UTC

A simple manufacturing process goes tedious !

Hi friends,
I just want to accomplish one manufacturing process as follows :

     A------------------------>B--------------------->Finished product
  (requries             (requires raw
   raw material        material as z
   x and y and         and w and
    outputs z)           outputs finished
                             product)

   here A and B are the routing tasks. What I have done is I have defined z as "work in progress" but when I create the production run for finished product it does not shows the requirement of x and y whether BOM is defined for finished product or for z and finished product both. Someone please share your thoughts on this.

ENJOY Ofbiz
Brijesh M.

Re: A simple manufacturing process goes tedious !

Posted by brijesh m <br...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Jacopo,
what if some manufacturing unit have 10-15 routing task then it is not feasible to have that many production runs. Don't you think there is some better way out ?

Thanks
Brijesh M.

Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com> wrote: But there should be also another production run for the other part of
the product/task.