Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Thynn Win <th...@thitsaworks.com> on 2017/06/27 05:21:42 UTC

RE: [Mifos-developer] Mifos X Connection - RDS Instance

Yes, with Aurora database.

We don't recall doing anything extra to make it work with RDS. Any error in the log?

We followed the tutorial from https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/display/docs/Creating+Simple+Pentaho+Report+and+Embedding+it+to+MifosX
PRD version needs to be 3.9.1 GA.

Posted by Shaik Nazeer <na...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi,

Mifos production server is configured with Amazon RDS.

Regards,

Nazeer

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email:  <ma...@intrasofttechnologies.com>
zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com

Email banner