Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by "Salvucci, Sebastian" <se...@intel.com> on 2007/04/11 20:47:38 UTC

JAVA_SCA_M2 slides

Hello,

I uploaded a document to
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/47512/TuscanyJAV
ASCA.pdf which contains some slides about Java SCA Runtime. They are
based on M2 but perhaps some graphics could serve to be reused for the
web site or future documentation.

Regards,

Sebastian Salvucci

Re: JAVA_SCA_M2 slides

Posted by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sebastien,
This is very good. I'll borrow a few of the slides for the website, but as
Simon mentioned it would be great if we could adjust this to the latest code
and add to Raymond's architecture guide.

I was thinking to add a link at the begining of the architecture guide for
old releases and this would be prefect for M2.
Thanks.
Haleh

Re: JAVA_SCA_M2 slides

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.

RE: JAVA_SCA_M2 slides

Re: JAVA_SCA_M2 slides

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.

RE: JAVA_SCA_M2 slides

Re: JAVA_SCA_M2 slides

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On 4/11/07, Salvucci, Sebastian <se...@intel.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I uploaded a document to
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/47512/TuscanyJAV
> ASCA.pdf which contains some slides about Java SCA Runtime. They are
> based on M2 but perhaps some graphics could serve to be reused for the
> web site or future documentation.
>
> Regards,
>

> Sebastian Salvucci
>

> Hi Sebastian

The look pretty cool to me. I particularly like the 3Dness of them. At the
level you have described the code I don't think it would be too much of a