Posted to xmlbeans-user@xml.apache.org by Alejandro Escalante <he...@banorte.com> on 2004/01/09 02:02:23 UTC

Creating a web service client with XMLBeans

Greetings to everybody.

I just wrote a document-oriented web service in Weblogic 8.1 (without
Service Packs) and that's how I got involved in XMLBeans. I liked it a
lot, though, I'm a bit disappointed with Weblogic because the client
that generates for this webservice in the test webpage seems to use JAXB
as serializer/deserializer, not XMLBeans.

This wouldn't be much of a problem if this serializer/deserializer
supported my schema completely, but it doesn't. For instance: one of my
elements contains an unbounded sequence, but its accesor in the
deserializer gives me a single element, not an array or anything like
it!

Do you know an easy way to make an XMLBeans based web service client for
my Weblogic 8.1 web service?

Thanks in advance for any help,
Alex

PS: It might be that I'm being dumb and I'm not generating my JAXB
client correctly, but still I'd like to use XMLBeans!