Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Sutton, Ndele" <Nd...@citadelgroup.com> on 2002/11/04 22:55:51 UTC

RE: putMethod adds some junks characters

as it turns out, this is a problem with the way that WLS was handling
chunked transfers.  according to change request #084847, "For chunked
transfer, WebLogic Server was including a hexadecimal number which other
servlet engines used to ignore. This has been fixed [in the currently not
released WLS 6.1 sp 4]."  there was no indication of when the new service
pack would be released or when this fix would make it to WLS 7.0.

-- ndele

Posted by dovan nguyen <do...@yahoo.com>.
Ndele,

thanks for the info...

I use WL 7.0 sp1 and the problem is still around.
Please let me know if you hear something.

Thanks,
Dovan

--- "Sutton, Ndele" <Nd...@citadelgroup.com>