Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by John Aunater <ja...@yahoo.fr> on 2010/06/14 13:25:55 UTC

Xform in Tapestry

Hi,
I would know how to include an Xform in Tapestry. I haven't found any response in the Internet.Can you help me ?
Thank's in advanceRegard'sJaunater

Re: Xform in Tapestry

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 08:25:55 -0300, John Aunater <ja...@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Hi,

Hi!

> I would know how to include an Xform in Tapestry. I haven't found any
> response in the Internet.Can you help me ?

Just add the XForms namespace and you can use it (and any other XML
format). There are no components using XForms yet, but they're easy to
create.

By the way, how's the XForms adoption now?

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor