Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ramineni Viswanath <vr...@yahoo.com> on 2006/11/04 15:49:02 UTC

Unable to have simple page layout using JSF/MyFaces

What I can do very easily using plain HTML, I am
unable to achieve using faces HtmlPanelGrid
components. I think it is because HtmlPanelGrid
wouldn't pass thru "height" attribute. I amy be
missing something. Can anyone help? Following is the
sample HTML to give you an idea.

--Vish

cellspacing="0" border="1">
		&nbsp;
cellspacing="0" border="1">
style="background:lightblue">
			&nbsp;
			&nbsp;

Re: Unable to have simple page layout using JSF/MyFaces

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.
style="height:100%;"

;-)
besides that try to use a different mechanism for the basic layouting
like facelets, this way you can work in plain html for the layout and
still define your pageparts, this is more flexible.