Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Luis Neves <lu...@co.sapo.pt> on 2007/01/05 17:14:43 UTC

Re: Duplicate messages - FIXED

Luis Neves wrote:

> Hello all,
> Does anybody have a clue about what kind of Mina misconfiguration can
> lead to duplication of messages?
> I have a server, a consumer and a producer, if the producer is fast
> enough the consumer receives a bunch of duplicate messages... any idea
> of what may cause this behaviour?

I figure it out. In the decoder I was calling Buffer.rewind() but should be
calling Buffer.position(start).

--
Luis Neves

Re: Duplicate messages - FIXED

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 1/6/07, Luis Neves <lu...@co.sapo.pt> wrote:

> Luis Neves wrote:
> >
> > Hello all,
> > Does anybody have a clue about what kind of Mina misconfiguration can
> > lead to duplication of messages?
> > I have a server, a consumer and a producer, if the producer is fast
> > enough the consumer receives a bunch of duplicate messages... any idea
> > of what may cause this behaviour?
>
> I figure it out. In the decoder I was calling Buffer.rewind() but should
> be
> calling Buffer.position(start).

It's great to hear that you found the problem!

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6