Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Junichi Yamamoto <ju...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/16 14:18:21 UTC

Unused/Merged branches

Hi,

You can create a branch in the apache repositories if you are a
committer. There are already some merged branches [1][2]. So, I think
that we should delete unused/merged branches. Could you please delete
them yourself because other than the author not sure whether they are
necessary still?

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/branches/all
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans-website/branches/all

Thanks,
Junichi

Re: Unused/Merged branches

Posted by Junichi Yamamoto <ju...@gmail.com>.
> apologies for not responding or doing it yet. :-)

Please don't worry :)

Junichi

Re: Unused/Merged branches

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
That makes sense, will do. Saw you asked me that earlier somewhere too,
apologies for not responding or doing it yet. :-)

Gj