Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Andre Arcilla <ar...@apache.org> on 2015/04/13 22:06:50 UTC

Getting together @ ApacheCon

For those attending ApacheCon: we are planning to get together Tue 4/14
10am in Hack-a-thon area to talk Bigtop.

Join if you have time,

Andre

RE: Getting together @ ApacheCon

Posted by na...@reactor8.com.
Jay and I are here, currently at table 2

A few of us are downstairs - hopefully more ppl will be coming soon!

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
A few of us are downstairs - hopefully more ppl will be coming soon!

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 03:06PM, Andre Arcilla wrote:
> For those attending ApacheCon: we are planning to get together Tue 4/14
> 10am in Hack-a-thon area to talk Bigtop.
>
> Join if you have time,
>
> Andre

Re: Getting together @ ApacheCon

Posted by ri...@reactor8.com.
 Hi CosNate might have mentioned; but flying from New York to SF
today and then will be flying to Austin tomorrow arriving around 5:00.
So will catch all Bigtop things after that (there to Friday)- Rich

 Absolutely! Let's use this chance to perhaps hack with 1.0 a little
bit?

 Cos

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.