Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Angel Valero <an...@yahoo.es> on 2005/11/14 10:01:16 UTC

My ServiceConfig class doesn't work with svn build

Hi, I've downloaded and compiled the SVN version of
IBtais  DataAccess and DataMapper, but when I include
this new Dlls in my project my ServiceConfig class
doesn´t works. The reason is this call:

_instance._daoManager =
DaoManager.GetInstance("SqlMapDao");

The GetInstance method returns null. If I put in the
project the older dlls ( from the web version ) this
call works fine.

What I'm doing wrong?

This is my ServiceConfig.GetInstance method:

		static public ServiceConfig GetInstance()
		{
			if (_instance==null)
			{
				lock(_synRoot)
				{
					if (_instance==null)
					{
						//ConfigureHandler handler = new
ConfigureHandler( ServiceConfig.Reset );
						try
						{
							DomDaoManagerBuilder builder = new
DomDaoManagerBuilder();
							builder.Configure(@"dao.config");
						}
						catch(Exception e)
						{
							Console.WriteLine(e.Message);
							log.Fatal(e.Message);
							throw e;
						}

						_instance = new ServiceConfig();
						_instance._daoManager =
DaoManager.GetInstance("SqlMapDao");
						log.Info("Instancia creada del mapper creada");
					}
				}
			}
			return _instance;