Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Nina Aschenbrenner <ni...@comtec.e-technik.uni-kassel.de> on 2004/06/03 11:43:29 UTC

new context with port mapping doesn't work

We wanted to create a new context for our webapplication, so we could invoke it vie ipaddress:portnumber.
We tried several tutorials but nevertheless it does not work.
Can anybody help?

Re: new context with port mapping doesn't work

Posted by QM <qm...@brandxdev.net>.
On Thu, Jun 03, 2004 at 11:43:29AM +0200, Nina Aschenbrenner wrote:
: We wanted to create a new context for our webapplication, so we could invoke
: it vie ipaddress:portnumber.
: We tried several tutorials but nevertheless it does not work.
: Can anybody help?

Perhaps, but unless you:

1/ explain what you've tried
2/ show what error(s) you received