Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by da...@gmx.net on 2006/11/09 11:58:45 UTC

encoded or not encoded ? :)

Hello there,

HttpClient connect to a server and using https.
For that the program use a selfimplemented
SSLProtocolSocketFactory().

The server accept the certificate and the
handshake is fine.

How can I figure out if the connection is
really encoded ?

The logs on the client showed the password in
plain text. I turned of the following one :

    "httpclient.wire.content"

So maybe it will be encoded afer it is logged ?
How can I go sure that it is really encoded?

Thanks for help,

bastian

Re: encoded or not encoded ? :)

Posted by Tomm Krause <da...@gmx.net>.