Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Robin Antony <ro...@opensi.net> on 2004/07/29 02:23:18 UTC

Problem Jetspeed1.5

Hi,
I am having a problem with deploying jetspeed 1.5. My company just bought a
server space in a hosting company. This was to host an application on
jetspeed for one of our customers in US. They were providing a virtual
private server space. So we got the server and installed openCMS. we just
deployed the war file and everything for opencms worked fine. But when we
tried to deploy jetspeed.war I am getting this exception.
It looks like a database problem. But I am just using default hypersonic
database. everything is the same. Its just raw jetspeed1.5. I am totally
lost on what the problem is. I tried changing some path variables here and
there with no result. Is there any way I can check if hypersonic is running?
Or whether jetspeed is able to connect to it? I have also removed multiple
versions of hsqldb.jar from the classpath. Hope you guys will be able to
help me with this. Thanks in advance.
Best Regards,
Robin Antony

      There has been an Error!
      Reason:
        org.apache.jetspeed.om.profile.ProfileException:
java.lang.NullPointerException

      Get/Post Data:
            template  = /html/ShowError.vm

      Stacktrace:

          org.apache.jetspeed.om.profile.ProfileException:
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.services.profiler.JetspeedProfilerService.fallbackProfil
e(JetspeedProfilerService.java:502)
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.services.profiler.JetspeedProfilerService.getProfile(Jet
speedProfilerService.java:245)
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.services.profiler.JetspeedProfilerService.getProfile(Jet
speedProfilerService.java:528)
	at org.apache.jetspeed.services.Profiler.getProfile(Profiler.java:87)
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.modules.actions.JetspeedAccessController.doPerform(Jetsp
eedAccessController.java:74)
	at org.apache.turbine.modules.Action.perform(Action.java:87)
	at org.apache.turbine.modules.ActionLoader.exec(ActionLoader.java:122)
	at org.apache.turbine.Turbine.doGet(Turbine.java:529)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:697)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
	at
FilterChain.java:237)
	at
ain.java:157)
	at
va:214)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContex
t.java:104)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invokeInternal(StandardContext
Valve.java:198)
	at
va:152)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContex
t.java:104)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:137
)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContex
t.java:104)
	at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:117
)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContex
t.java:102)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)
	at
:109)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContex
t.java:104)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:929)
	at org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:160)
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:793)
	at
ction(Http11Protocol.java:702)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:571)
	at
a:644)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)