Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net> on 2017/07/01 06:46:38 UTC

Starting with the preparation of the next release of Tamaya Extensions

Dear all,

If there are no objections, I'll start with the first steps for
the next release of Tamaya Extensions (review, documentation,...).
It would be great to start with the release procedure next week.

Best regards,
Oliver

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Schönhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany

Re: Starting with the preparation of the next release of Tamaya Extensions

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
+1