Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Will Hartung <wi...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/14 16:30:41 UTC

Simple C/C++ project not working NB 12.4 Mac Big Sur

I have the C/C++ plugin, it says "Version 1.3".

I have XCode installed. I can type 'gcc' on the command line, and it
"works" (it's a front for clang on MacOS).

I create a simple C/C++ Application with a main.c, try to build/run

And i get

cd '/Users/will/projects/Cache64'
/usr/bin/make -f Makefile CONF=Debug clean
Cannot run program
"/private/var/folders/0s/kxxky8ls5zj8m2w99btrf9jm0000gn/T/dlight_will/a317ce3a/201916055/pty":
error=2, No such file or directory

If I cd to the folder, and just type "make", it seems to work.

If I type:

/usr/bin/make -f Makefile CONF=Debug clean

It works as well.

So, kind of at an impasse here.

Tips appreciated.

Thanks!

Regards,

Will Hartung

Re: Simple C/C++ project not working NB 12.4 Mac Big Sur

Posted by Will Hartung <wi...@gmail.com>.
Yea, that did not work, thank you though.

I figured it was some kind of pseudo terminal thing, while I can make in
terminal window, I can't debug anything.

Thanks though.

Regards,

Will Hartung

Posted by Валера Солдатов <v....@gmail.com>.