Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by "D.J. Heap" <dj...@shadyvale.net> on 2005/05/13 15:22:42 UTC

blame --xml

The xml blame tests are still failing on Win32 due to outputting the target
path using '/' rather than '\'.  It looks like it needs a call to
svn_path_local_style.

I think the path is still in utf8, too...is that intended?

DJ

Re: blame --xml

Posted by "D.J. Heap" <dj...@shadyvale.net>.
Peter N. Lundblad wrote:
[sinp]
> BTW, I've not seen any failure mails on the breakage list. Don't we have
> any Windows tests currently reporting to the list?
>
> Thanks,
> //Peter

Only Sussman's I think, which seems to be pointed at the release branch?

Is the script for that up somewhere?  I'll try to set one up for trunk this
weekend.

DJ

Re: blame --xml

Posted by "Peter N. Lundblad" <pe...@famlundblad.se>.
On Fri, 13 May 2005, D.J. Heap wrote:

> The xml blame tests are still failing on Win32 due to outputting the target
> path using '/' rather than '\'.  It looks like it needs a call to
> svn_path_local_style.

Hmmm... Probably. Will take a look tomorrow.

> I think the path is still in utf8, too...is that intended?

Yes, see the XML declaration (encoding="utf-8"). Everything is in UTF8 in
that output.