Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Matt Raible <li...@raibledesigns.com> on 2004/11/24 16:52:42 UTC

contrib:Table - can I turn off saving state?

I noticed that when I sort a column using contrib:Table - leave and then
come back - the column is still sorted.  I like this feature, but I'd
also like the ability to turn it off.  Is it possible to do this, so it
fetches the data from the "source" and resets to the initialSortColumn?

Here's what I have now.

    rowsClass="ognl:beans.evenOdd.next" row="ognl:row"
    columns="user.username:username, user.firstName:firstName,
user.lastName:lastName, user.email:email"
    source="ognl:userManager.getUsers(null)" initialSortColumn="username"
    arrowUpAsset="ognl:assets.upArrow"
arrowDownAsset="ognl:assets.downArrow">
        <a jwcid="@DirectLink" listener="ognl:listeners.edit"
parameters="ognl:row.username">