Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Jamie Zyskowski <jz...@bea.com> on 2004/09/09 00:13:13 UTC

where to put xmlbeans performance tests/benchmarks

Hi everybody,

I have a bunch of performance benchmarks for xmlbeans that I would like to submit to CVS. I'm not sure what would be the best location for these tests because they are not specific to v1 or v2, but both. Benchmarks include Castor, JaxB, JibX, and Xerces.

After some initial offline discussion, one idea is to create a perf folder at the same level as v1, v2, and website. I'd appreciate any other suggestions or just feedback on weather or not this idea would be ok.

I do still have a little bit of preparing to do before I'm ready to actually contribute the files, but I just want to get this discussion going so I have a clear understanding of what the final dir structure will be.

thanx!
Jamie Zyskowski