Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Manivannan_Gopalan <Ma...@infosys.com> on 2004/09/10 11:15:46 UTC

AxisFault Message in Message context

hi,

I am trying out some examples with JMS and AXIS.

I send a soap request over JMS to a web service. And I get the response
also back thru the JMS. Now I have a handler at the client end which
takes the SOAP message from the JMS message and places it in the
MessageContext Object so that AXIS does the demarshalling of the SOAP
message.

The above approach works fine when the web service sends back the proper
response SOAP message. But if some error occurs it throws back an AXIS
fault which comes as SOAP fault message. When I place this SOAP Fault
message to the Message context, the AXIS Engine is unable to demarshall
it and give a null pointer exception.

Can anyone please help me resolve it?

Regards
Mani.