Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ne...@nativobject.net on 2019/12/17 09:20:53 UTC

Avoiding service/web fragment

Hi,

We are trying to use websphere 9 client form connecting to an IBM solution.

This dependencies are working in java standalone and all tests are ok.

When I start to integrate it into tomcat 9.x (currently 21), I had some trouble to start
web container, because websphere client jar contains an /META-DATA/services/ for
initializing some services using ibm security.

We don't need it on our project, because we are directly using authentication service with
technical accounts.

Is it possible to disable this feature ?

Or is it possible to blacklist a service (or all, we don't need it) in tomcat or disable
this feature in tomcat (this is the only webapp on this server) ?

Regards

C. Mourad Jaber

Re: Avoiding service/web fragment

Posted by ne...@nativobject.net.
Le 17/12/2019 à 19:25, Christopher Schultz a écrit :

I tests this options but with no success...

     <JarScanner scanBootstrapClassPath="false" scanClassPath="false" scanManifest="false">
         <JarScanFilter
pluggabilitySkip="com.ibm.ws.ejb.thinclient-9.0.0.11.jar"/>
     </JarScanner>

It doesn't seem to be linked with the service's loading, it tries to load it every time....

I have tried with and without jar scan filter.

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.