Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Tim Armstrong <ta...@cloudera.com> on 2018/08/17 16:28:49 UTC

New Impala committer - Quanlong Huang

 The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Impala has invited
Quanlong Huang to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that
they have accepted. Congratulations and welcome, Quanlong Huang!

Re: New Impala committer - Quanlong Huang

Posted by Anuj Phadke <ap...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Fredy Wijaya <fw...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats!

Re: Re: New Impala committer - Quanlong Huang

Posted by Zoltan Borok-Nagy <bo...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Quanlong!

Posted by Gabor Kaszab <ga...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats!