Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Anthony Petrillo <an...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/09 12:20:51 UTC

https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/Wiki.jsp?page=WorksheetPlugin

Greetings,
The dependency label on the worksheet plugin page
<https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/Wiki.jsp?page=WorksheetPlugin> is
incorrect. It refers to v5 but it points to v6. I was going to correct it.
I did one change and noticed I did it incorrectly. I went to make a second
change and was stopped by a spam filter. The proper label should be
WorksheetPlugin/WorksheetPlugin-required-libs-0.6.zip

Also, I was going to make the Usage a bit clearer. If you want me to do
that, let me know.

Thanks for the great work on this wiki.

Anthony

Re: https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/Wiki.jsp?page=WorksheetPlugin

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
Anthony,
Txs for reporting this. The label is now ok.
dirk