Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Fariborz Navidan <md...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/09 09:57:37 UTC

Deploying VM with custom CPU and RAM

Hello,

I have created a customizable service offering in cloudstack and want to
deploy VM via deployVirtualMachine() API call. If I specify id of custom
service offering, I will need to specify cpu cores and memory, It is not
documented how should I fill those parameters I have tried
details[0].cpunumber=&details[0].cpuspeed=1000 still I get Invalid cpu
cores value. How do I specify cpu cores?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Deploying VM with custom CPU and RAM

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>.
with cloudmonkey, it look like this:
details[0].cpuNumber=2 details[0].cpuSpeed=1000 details[0].memory=1024
rootdisksize=15

PL

Posted by Fariborz Navidan <md...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ivan Kudryavtsev <ku...@bw-sw.com>.