Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by DevNull 43 <de...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/17 20:42:06 UTC

Invoque a site command from FtpLet

I have created a "site mycommand", and want it to be executed after customer
performs a "ls" or "nlist".

I have also my own FtpLet extending DefaultFtplet, and thought using
method afterCommand.

In afterCommand I will check if command was a "dir" and then execute my
"site  mycommand" as response.

Any hint on how to do this is apreciated.

Thanks!

Re: Invoque a site command from FtpLet

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 8:42 PM, DevNull 43 <de...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have created a "site mycommand", and want it to be executed after customer
> performs a "ls" or "nlist".

To make sure I understand what you want to do. Do you want to return
multiple replies for a single command? That is, something like:

Client sends LIST
Server replies 150
Server sends file list over data socket
Server replies 226