Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by lxw_first <lx...@hotmail.com> on 2012/07/23 19:28:28 UTC

wicket:treetable with checkbox column

Hello,

I have a treetable with two column.one column is PropertyTreeColumn,other
column is CheckColumn,similar with the PropertyTreeColumn.After I selected
or not selected checkbox in the treetable,i clicked button,then save all the
checkbox value.But now i don't know how to get checkbox value.

Can anyone tell me how to achieve this.
thanks.

Re: wicket:treetable with checkbox column

Posted by lxw_first <lx...@hotmail.com>.
the create treetable code like this:
treeTable = new TreeTable("treeTable", createTreeModel(), columns);
treeTable.getTreeState().setAllowSelectMultiple(true);
treeTable.setRootLess(true);
treeTable.getTreeState().collapseAll();
creatForm.add(treeTable);

the columns code:
new PropertyCheckboxColumn(new ColumnLocation(Alignment.RIGHT, size,
Unit.EM), header, type);

how can i get the checkbox selected?

Re: wicket:treetable with checkbox column

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Each checkbox writes a boolean into your tree's node.
You'll have to loop through all nodes and check which one has its property
set.

If that's to tedious for you, you should use CheckGroup/Check. See FormInput
in wicket-examples.

Sven

Re: wicket:treetable with checkbox column

Posted by lxw_first <lx...@hotmail.com>.
checkbox.

Re: wicket:treetable with checkbox column

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Are you using CheckGroup/Check or Checkbox?

Sven