Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Rakesh Kumar <ra...@lyft.com> on 2019/07/16 06:01:15 UTC

[DISCUSS] Reconciling SetState in Java and Python

Hi,

I noticed that SetState is implemented in Java SDK but not implemented in
Python SDK. I have filed the jira ticket
<https://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-7741>and I am thinking to
implement in Python SDK.  Let me know if anyone has any concerns.
Also, feel free to pass the link of the reference documents if it has
already been discussed anywhere.

Thank you,
Rakesh

Re: [DISCUSS] Reconciling SetState in Java and Python

Posted by Rakesh Kumar <ra...@lyft.com>.
Here is the PR (https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/9090) for the SetState.
Feel free to review it.