Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/11 07:59:35 UTC

Re: Is there possible for 1.7.0 release ?

Done.

Andreas

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Andreas, thanks for following this, and do you plan to review those
JIRAs recently ? Geronimo community hopes to release 3.0 recently, if you
are busy with other stuffs, is it possible to have Axis2 1.6.1 release ?
Thanks.

--
Ivan

Re: Is there possible for 1.7.0 release ?

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.

--
Ivan

Re: Is there possible for 1.7.0 release ?

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Andreas.

> [...]

> > content type for a SOAPMessage.
> >

> > 2011/7/13 Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>
> >>
> >> Hi, devs, I just uploaded a patch for AXIS2-5023. If possible, please
> help
> >> to review it first, as I am not quite confident for the changes for this
> >> jira, although it seems to work now.
> >> Thanks.

> in

> the
> not

> needs to
> Axis2
> Axis2
> related to

> 1.6
> >>>>> >>>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/java-dev@axis.apache.org/msg06438.html
> >>>>> >>>

> /axis/axis2/java/core/trunk/modules/kernel/src/org/apache/axis2/util/PolicyUtil.java
> >>>>> >>>

> /axis/axis2/java/core/trunk/modules/kernel/src/org/apache/axis2/util/PolicyUtil.java

Ivan

Re: Is there possible for 1.7.0 release ?

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Andreas.

> [...]

> > content type for a SOAPMessage.
> >

> > 2011/7/13 Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>
> >>
> >> Hi, devs, I just uploaded a patch for AXIS2-5023. If possible, please
> help
> >> to review it first, as I am not quite confident for the changes for this
> >> jira, although it seems to work now.
> >> Thanks.

> in

> the
> not

> needs to
> Axis2
> Axis2
> related to

> 1.6
> >>>>> >>>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/java-dev@axis.apache.org/msg06438.html
> >>>>> >>>

> /axis/axis2/java/core/trunk/modules/kernel/src/org/apache/axis2/util/PolicyUtil.java
> >>>>> >>>

> /axis/axis2/java/core/trunk/modules/kernel/src/org/apache/axis2/util/PolicyUtil.java

Ivan