Posted to users@deltaspike.apache.org by Alex Roytman <ro...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/10 18:43:54 UTC

How to Intercept transaction completion

Hi I want to do some work on transaction completion but not sure how to
intercept transaction event (something
like javax.transaction.Synchronization)

I am
using org.apache.deltaspike.jpa.impl.transaction.ResourceLocalTransactionStrategy

I was thinking of extending it and overwriting some of its methods but I am
not sure which one is actually is executed before/after commit and rollback
and if it is even appropriate to to it there

I would greatly appreciate if you could suggest a pure CDI (ideally) or
deltaspike specific solution

Thank you
alex

Re: How to Intercept transaction completion

Posted by Alex Roytman <ro...@gmail.com>.
thank you Gerhard !

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi alex,