Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/31 02:15:00 UTC

Jar Conflicts

In my pig script  I am registering some Json jackson jars which are newer
than what's in hadoop default path. But what's happening is that my jar
files are not being used. How can I ensure that my jar files are used? Any
advice would be really helpful.

Re: Jar Conflicts

Posted by Rohini Palaniswamy <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hadoop has an option to set the user classpath first -
mapreduce.user.classpath.first

Regards,
Rohini

Re: Jar Conflicts