Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/01/05 16:40:10 UTC

[Ws Wiki] Trivial Update of "FrontPage/Axis/SessionSupport" by CyrilleLeClerc

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by CyrilleLeClerc:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis/SessionSupport

The comment on the change is:
Fix syntax error on a wiki link

  '''Q: Cool, SOAP header-based sessions? How do I make that work?'''

- A: There is a Handler class called "org.apache.axis.handlers. {{{ SimpleSessionHandler }}}" which implements this functionality. You need to include this handler in the request and response flows of both your client and your server. Take a look at our session test ({{{ test.session.TestSimpleSession }}}) for an example. Regarding use in clients, look at [http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage_2fAxis_2fAxisClientConfiguration AxisClientConfiguration].
+ A: There is a Handler class called "org.apache.axis.handlers. {{{ SimpleSessionHandler }}}" which implements this functionality. You need to include this handler in the request and response flows of both your client and your server. Take a look at our session test ({{{ test.session.TestSimpleSession }}}) for an example. Regarding use in clients, look at [wiki:FrontPage/Axis/AxisClientConfiguration AxisClientConfiguration].

  '''Q: What else can I do with sessions?'''