Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by ocket 8888 <oc...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/24 21:02:08 UTC

API Guidelines

I've opened a PR with some API Guidelines that were originally part of the
TO API v3 draft document on which the Traffic Ops working group has been
working. The idea is to follow these guidelines moving forward for a
consistent, well-behaved API, but it doesn't suggest that breaking changes
be made immediately.

Here's the PR: https://github.com/apache/trafficcontrol/pull/4536

Re: API Guidelines

Posted by Jeremy Mitchell <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for putting this together, Brennan. My comments have been added to
the PR.

Jeremy