Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by lcl <lc...@citylinktech.com> on 2003/08/22 04:26:38 UTC

default apps for tomcat + apache

Hi all here ,

I have integrated tomcat4.1.27 and apache2.0.47 using mod_jk2, and work
fine, because I have set my apps "souko" as the default apps in tomcat, and
I want so in apache, so I define the following uri in workers2.properties
[uri:*/*]
..

it is ok, because I can access the "souko" from the url : http://localhost/
, but Now, when I want only redirect jsp or servlet request to tomcat and
apache will response for all static pages, so I want to change the uri to :
[uri:*/*.jsp]
but it can not work!

Could you give me any instruments to do so ? Thank you very much.

Appreciate for any help.
lichunlin
China

Re: default apps for tomcat + apache

Posted by John Turner <to...@johnturner.com>.
Try "/*.jsp", not "*/*.jsp".  I'm surprised the latter ever worked at all.

John