Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Mara Ruvalcaba <ma...@sg.com.mx.INVALID> on 2022/10/04 20:50:13 UTC

Data Lake community meetup: Apache Iceberg

Hey everyone!

This month Clowder Space presents the Data Lake Community Meetup
supported by @Dremio 🐬

*"Apache Iceberg: An architectural look under the covers"* on *October
19th, 9:30 am PDT*

In this talk Dipankar Mazumdar, Developer Advocate at Dremio, will
introduce Apache Iceberg, it's architecture/design benefits and he will
discuss how it addresses some of the critical problems with the existing
table format, Hive.

We will also talk about how you can manage & organize all of your data
in the data lake using Iceberg & serve use cases such as BI.

Register here:*https://www.crowdcast.io/e/data-lake-community *

Get further details by consulting our agenda:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vfn2wH1EPyS9e_rr-5MiyeN_jjuxcAoIvOpv1fz_pSo/edit?usp=sharing