Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Michael Phillips <mp...@hotmail.com> on 2014/02/19 01:04:30 UTC

RE: Build Failure SNMP Alerts‏

Yes, the test that is failing is the "Apache Cloudstack Plugin - SNMP Alerts"
Surely someone has run into this problem before...

Posted by Michael Phillips <mp...@hotmail.com>.
Success....after following the advise from the article posted below, I was able to build with nonoss

Posted by Michael Phillips <mp...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Phillips <mp...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
On 19.02.2014 00:04, Michael Phillips wrote:
> Yes, the test that is failing is the "Apache Cloudstack Plugin - SNMP
> Alerts"
> Surely someone has run into this problem before...

I had problems passing the SNMP tests when building 4.3 because the
hostname of my machine was not set properly. Once I added an entry for
it in /etc/hosts (e.g. 127.0.0.1 buildmachine) everything completed
successfully.

HTH
Lucian

Nux!