Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by liyuj <18...@163.com> on 2019/07/07 12:39:10 UTC

Is Ignite planning to support COMMENT ON statements?

Hi,

Is Ignite planning to support COMMENT ON statements?

H2 supports this command.
If Ignite can support this command, it will be helpful to increase the
maintainability of tables.

Re: Is Ignite planning to support COMMENT ON statements?

Posted by Юрий <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Liyuj,

As of now we don't support COMMENT ON statements and don't have such plans
or a tickets to add one. But I agree that it should add facilities for
users.

Feel free to raise the ticket.

--
Живи с улыбкой! :D

Re: Is Ignite planning to support COMMENT ON statements?

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.
Hi,