Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by 高增琦 <pg...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/22 14:59:09 UTC

[Studio] where is the aci editor?

Sorry for email again, I really don't know it's a user problem or a dev
problem.
-----

I am trying to connect an openldap server with apache directory studio,
but I can't find the aci editor.

I tried select "create new entry -> create entry from the stratch
->accessControlSubEntry ",
but there is no "accessControlSubEntry" in the list...

where is the aci editor?
is it support openldap?

thanks very much.

--
GaoZengqi
pgf00a@gmail.com

Re: [Studio] where is the aci editor?

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 11/22/13 2:59 PM, 高增琦 a écrit :
> Sorry for email again, I really don't know it's a user problem or a dev
> problem.
> -----
>
> I am trying to connect an openldap server with apache directory studio,
> but I can't find the aci editor.
Plain normal. There is no such thing for OpenLDAP.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com