Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Art Hughes <ar...@vibralung.com> on 2007/06/30 05:25:32 UTC

primary key field sequence generator seed

Hi,

I'm having trouble with the inventoryItemId sequence seed not being set
to point to the next entry when I import data from InventoryItem.xml.
E.g. I setup a new system, install ofbiz, load the seed data, bring up
the system, use webtools to load my test data. When the system starts,
the inventoryItemId sequence seed is "10000" with no Inventory Items, if
I receive an item, the inventoryItemId="10000" for that entry. After I
import new data, the last inventoryItemId="10078" in the table. If I try
to receive another item, a duplicate key value error occurs and the
inventoryItemId="10002" is in the data to be written.

Where is this seed data stored within the system and can it be accessed
to change.

Thanks,
Art

Re: primary key field sequence generator seed

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
OR you can change the relevant entry(ies) in the SequenceValueItem entity's table. After you know where you want it.

-David

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.