Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Arnold, Curt" <Cu...@hyprotech.com> on 2000/04/20 19:30:37 UTC

FW: ANN: XML Schema Compilation Project on SourceForge

If the link listed doesn't work, go to http://www.sourceforge.com.  Project may still be in the recent projects list at right of page or you can search for XML.

Eventual homepage will be http://XSDComp.sourceforge.net, but is currently still at its default state.

I should have the preprocessor and first pass in the CVS this afternoon which can be browsed from the project site.