Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/27 12:02:48 UTC

append javascrit to AjaxTRequestTarget for entire application

I want to add some jquery java script for every AjaxRequestTarget, I  dont
want to repeat this code all over ,  is there a  way to add my java script
to the target   instance   in a global way?

Re: append javascrit to AjaxTRequestTarget for entire application

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WebApplication#getAjaxRequestTargetListeners().add(new
org.apache.wicket.ajax.AjaxRequestTarget.AbstractListener() {
@Override org.apache.wicket.ajax.AjaxRequestTarget.AbstractListener#onBeforeRespond()
})