Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "Pattamadai, Sundar" <Su...@allscripts.com> on 2022/06/29 03:14:32 UTC

ActiveMQ web console on Edge browser

Hello,
We are running activemq version 5.17.1. When trying to access the web console on chrome, we are presented with the login dialog.  But when trying the same on Edge, the login dialog does not appear at all and presented with a 401. Is Edge not supported?

I saw a similar post here https://stackoverflow.com/questions/35107216/unable-to-access-activemq-admin-page-admin-reason-unauthorized but no answer around the Edge behavior.

Thanks.

Re: ActiveMQ web console on Edge browser

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Sundar,

Thanks for sharing. To be honest, I didn't try on Edge (only Chrome and Safari).

Let me check if I have a Windows VM with Edge.

Regards
JB