Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Drew Gingery <dr...@m-six.com> on 2016/02/08 22:39:36 UTC

4.7.0 source not available on any mirror

I haven't tried every mirror, but it doesn't seem top be present. There is
a 4.7.1 tarball out there, but it doesn't seem to be working very well for
me.

What should I consider the proper version for a new install?

Tempted to try 4.6.2

Re: 4.7.0 source not available on any mirror

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Drew, 4.8.0 should be your first try

--
Daan