Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Alexandre Victoor <av...@prisma-presse.com> on 2002/02/22 16:26:28 UTC

strange AccessLogInterceptor problem on Unix

Hello !
I use tomcat 3.3 on win2k and freebsd. On win2k the "apache style" logs
work fine but on freebsd I don't have any info ( IP or address ) on the
remote host. It is like the method request.getRemoteHost() is not working...
Anybody had this problem before ?
Thanks

Alex

Re: strange AccessLogInterceptor problem on Unix

Posted by Alexandre Victoor <av...@prisma-presse.com>.
Hi again !

The request info page of the servlet examples page is working fine. I add a
request.getRemoteHost() next to the request.getRemoteAddr() and they are
both working fine. I really can't figure out why the exactly same code
doesn't work in the class AccessLogInterceptor ....

Alex