Posted to fortress@directory.apache.org by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org> on 2015/10/21 14:23:39 UTC

Re: Contributing Code Changes

Emmanuel,

Has there been an update on status to the fortress git hub mirror?  I know it has been a few weeks since this request was submitted to the infra team.  Please advise.

Posted by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org>.
> On Oct 21, 2015, at 7:45 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The mirror has been created a while back, if I remember correctly :

Yep, you’re right.  Here they are:

https://github.com/apache/directory-fortress-core

https://github.com/apache/directory-fortress-realm

https://github.com/apache/directory-fortress-commander