Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/01 16:31:57 UTC

[VOTE] Javadocs for current releases

I've created Javadoc jars for all the current releases and uploaded them to:

http://people.apache.org/~sebb/hc-javadoc/

I think it would be useful to upload these to Maven and the dist
directory, so I guess we need to vote on them.

Since they are only documentation, I've not bothered creating sigs for
them, but I can do so if it is felt necessary.

 [ ] +1 Release the Javadoc jars
 [ ] -1 I am against releasing the javadoc jars (must include a reason).

Vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.

Note: the intention is to add the 4.0.1 Javadocs to the site at some
point, but I have yet to work out how best to do that.

S///

RE: [VOTE] Javadocs for current releases

Posted by "Hubert, Eric" <Er...@foxmobile.com>.
[X] +1 Release the Javadoc jars
[ ] -1 I am against releasing the javadoc jars (must include a reason).

Non-binding!

--
Eric

Re: [VOTE] Javadocs for current releases

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
[x] +1 Release the Javadoc jars

Oleg

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@apache.org>.
>  [X] +1 Release the Javadoc jars
>  [ ] -1 I am against releasing the javadoc jars (must include a reason).

asankha

Re: [VOTE] Javadocs for current releases

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
+1

   ...ant

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.