Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by David Karlsen <da...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/18 13:03:24 UTC

3.4.0

Any ETA for 3.4.0?
Especially looking for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-7910 - I
have a ton of exclusions today.

David J. M. Karlsen - http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidkarlsen

Re: 3.4.0

Posted by Andrey Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
This one is not from us directly but aligned with what we need, may need
time to be accepted:

https://github.com/swagger-api/swagger-core/pull/3430

This one is from us, unblocks OSGi, so we won't need to wait for Swagger to
switch to Jakarta artifacts (the first one):

https://github.com/swagger-api/swagger-core/pull/3445

Thanks!

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko

Re: 3.4.0

Posted by David Karlsen <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: 3.4.0

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
From my POV, I still need to get a new major release of Santuario + WSS4J
out. Realistically I need 2 months for those things. Then we have some PRs
in CXF that require consideration, such as updating Woodstox and the
servlet API.

Colm.

Re: 3.4.0

Posted by Andrey Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.