Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Akshay Kapur <ak...@cisco.com> on 2003/06/10 02:42:30 UTC

Horrible Exception: java.lang.NullPointerException

My app has been running fine so far on Turbine2.1 and velocity-1.2-dev.jar

I performed the migration from Turbine 2.1 to Turbine 2.2. Still works well.

On replacing the velocity-1.2-dev.jar to velocity-1.3.1.jar or by even the
velocity-dep-1.3.1.jar, I get the following exception on the browser -
Horrible Exception: java.lang.NullPointerException

Generating VM from XML file dynamically

Posted by Keshava Murthy <ke...@bigtec.org>.
Hi,
I have crazy problem, can someone help me -

I need generate VM file from an XML file dynamically and also populate some
fields in the VM file from different tables, the criteria for query is in
XML file.
How this can be achived?

regards,
Keshava Murthy. S

RE: Horrible Exception: java.lang.NullPointerException

Posted by Quinton McCombs <qm...@nequalsone.com>.
You should be getting a more descriptive error message and stack trace in
your turbine.log file.