Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by "david.off@voila.fr" <da...@voila.fr> on 2002/10/09 14:00:22 UTC

Performance Testing with Cactus

Hi,

I've put together some documentation on how we used Cactus to Unit test our application based on Weblogic 5.1:

http://www.kimble.co.uk/papers/cactus-wl51.htm

and how we then used The Grinder to load test our application:

http://www.kimble.co.uk/papers/grinder.htm

I wanted to put these into xdoc format for Vincent but have just not had the time so thought I would let you know about the Web based versions for the moment.  I'm currently busy on a new contract but will be expanding the Grinder docs in the future.

David

RE: Performance Testing with Cactus

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Thanks a lot David for these great articles. I have added the 2 links to
the resource section on the Cactus web site
(http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/resources.html). It's up to you if you
wish to contribute them as xdoc or not. We can leave them on Kimble's
web site and link them from the Cactus web site. Or we can integrate
them inside Cactus doc. Maybe you'd prefer to leave them on Kimble's web
site as it provides more traffic and shows Kimble's expertise in the
domain? Your call.

Thanks
-Vincent