Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Demai Ni <ni...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/02 21:39:05 UTC

[Replication] how ReplicationLogCleaner is triggered during hbase start up?

hi, folks,

I am trying to figure out this logic and probably leverage it.

When HBase started, it will exam the replication log through
RecoverableZooKeeper, and call ReplicationLogCleaner. Here is the portion
of the log below. I am wondering where is the code trigger it? Thanks

2013-10-02 11:51:15,538 INFO
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.RecoverableZooKeeper: Node
/hbase/replication/peers already exists and this is not a retry
2013-10-02 11:51:15,540 INFO
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.RecoverableZooKeeper: Node
/hbase/replication/rs already exists and this is not a retry
2013-10-02 11:51:15,546 INFO
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.replication.ReplicationZookeeper: Replication is
now started
2013-10-02 11:51:15,554 DEBUG
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.replication.master.ReplicationLogCleaner: Didn't
find this log in ZK, deleting: null
2013-10-02 11:51:15,554 DEBUG
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.cleaner.CleanerChore: initialize
cleaner=org.apache.hadoop.hbase.replication.master.ReplicationLogCleaner

Demai

Re: [Replication] how ReplicationLogCleaner is triggered during hbase start up?

Posted by Demai Ni <ni...@gmail.com>.
J-D,

You are so kind as always. Thanks for the suggestion

Demai on the run

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.