Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2008/08/13 11:13:56 UTC

Mentor recruit for the Heart project

Hello all,

The Heart group is looking for a couple of mentor volunteers. Heart
(Highly Extensible & Available RDF Table) will develop a planet-scale
RDF data store and a distributed processing engine based on Hadoop &
Hbase.

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/HeartProposal

We are going to start from google code and need help on open sourcing.

http://groups.google.com/group/hrdfstore

Thanks.
--
Best regards, Edward J. Yoon
edwardyoon@apache.org

Re: Mentor recruit for the Heart project

Posted by Dan Brickley <da...@danbri.org>.
Edward J. Yoon wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> The Heart group is looking for a couple of mentor volunteers. Heart
> (Highly Extensible & Available RDF Table) will develop a planet-scale
> RDF data store and a distributed processing engine based on Hadoop &
> Hbase.
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/HeartProposal
>
> We are going to start from google code and need help on open sourcing.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/hrdfstore
>
> Thanks.

I don't have enough Apache experience to be a mentor in the sense of
http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Roles_and_Responsibilities.html#Mentor
but from the RDF side of things, I've a pile of background context that
should be useful. So I'd be happy to help in any way with the RDF
aspects of the project.

Hoping this work gets the support it deserves,

Dan

--
http://danbri.org/

Re: Mentor recruit for the Heart project

Posted by Dan Brickley <da...@danbri.org>.

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Heart(Highly Extensible & Available RDF Table) will develop a planet-scale
RDF data store and a distributed processing engine based on Hadoop &
Hbase. http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/HeartProposal

We are going to start from google code and need help on open sourcing.

http://groups.google.com/group/hrdfstore

Could you review this? give me any advice?

-Edward

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Oh, thank you very much. I haven't talked to them yet. However, they
may reply me back when they read this email.

Any advices are welcome.

Regards, Edward

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.